Flora Bay’s Roasted Tomatoes, Garlic & Herbs
3 - 5 lbs. of tomatoes (use what you have, but try to cut into similar sizes)
10 - 20 cloves garlic
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1/2 -1 cup fresh herbs: try basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary, chives - or a mix of 2 or all the herbs!
1/2 tsp sugar
Course salt - try smoked salt or Himalayan Pink (to taste)
* Heat oven to 300° - line a roasting pan with parchment paper.
* Chop tomatoes into roughly the same size. Peel garlic, leave whole. Rough chop herbs.
* Place tomatoes in a single layer on parchment paper. Add garlic cloves. Sprinkle herbs, salt, sugar
and drizzle olive oil on top of tomatoes.
* Place in oven for 2 hours.
* Remove from oven and let cool before tasting.
* Use roasted tomatoes within the week or freeze them for a few months. Good for sauce, pasta,
sandwiches, bruschetta or just simply eaten ‘as is.’
• Recipe is flexible - use what tomatoes on hand, even cherry tomatoes! Adjust garlic, herbs and salt
to your preference.
Korean-Style Cucumber and Edamame Salad